Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Question of the Day!

As parents and individuals, do some of ya'll still feel name brands are important, when you shop?

For example, you wouldn't be caught dead in recycled clothing? Or Payless shoes are not your cup of tea?

How about Lee jeans, are they definitely on your NOT TO WEAR list?

And how do you dress your children? Does it have to be Childrens Place and Rocawear? Or will Walmart lay-a-way hit the mark?

Don't forget about shoes? Does your child wear Nike and Jordan everything? Even though they will grow out of them in a couple of months?

Me, myself I like to keep a balance. I do love name brands but I don't have to have them!

I'd like to know your stand on this. Please comment. I'll talk more as you do :)

Thank you, Nobies!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment