Monday, August 2, 2010

What Is The Difference In a Bad Chick and a Sexy Chic?

I would like to address the guys today but ladies, you are more than welcome to respond to this topic as well.

I sometimes hear men categorize a woman as Bad. And more frequently hear men consider women sexy. And then there is even a reference to some women with the description, she's alright. I would like to ask what is the difference between the three of these labels?

Is there an advantage to being considered Bad? Are you more likely to get with a girl if you think she's bad, sexy or alright? Do these labels really mean anything other than how you think a woman looks physically?

I am very curious. Please leave comments below and let me know what you all think!

Enlighten me :)

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment