Friday, January 7, 2011

The Little Green Bean Boutique!!

Thanks to the IFC (Indianapolis Fashion Collective) and Truen Jaimes I was introduced to a wonderful childrens consignment boutique by the name of the Little Green Bean Boutique. I headed over to this location (2809 E. 10th St. Indianapolis, IN) for an IFC, Special Events Committee meeting, not knowing I was going to fall in love with the meeting place.

I could not keep my eyes off of the children clothes. The amount of cutesy, fun, creative and high quality apparel options for little girls and boys was so MAJOR!  I already mentioned the word consignment, so the prices are BEYOND, reasonable.

I challenge you to visit this boutique and shop for childrens clothing until you drop! But I ask you one thing, please leave some clothing there for other shoppers, it will be hard, but not impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment