Thursday, February 10, 2011

H&M by Night 2011 Collection!!! Available Today!!

Select H&M Stores Worldwide and online will make their H&M by Night 2011 Collection available starting TODAY!!!

This collection is on point with upcoming Spring trends, and offers, short to med length dresses in multiple styles made from lace and other materials. The collection is also offering a very cute lace pants suit with a bow added to the jacket for a little touch of femininity. I like this collection and love the fact that it has a classy vibe, with a taste of hipster. Honestly, I am at the age where I don't think I should wear certain things, but H&M always gives me an option of a youthful yet sophisticated apparel selection. Thank you H&M!!

To view more images from the collection, follow this link to the H&M facebook, photo album.

For availability and prices, please check with your H&M or Customer Service at www.hm.com/contact.

1 comment: