Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Prince and Kim K. Do A Dance!

Prince was in rare form last night during his Madison Square Garden, SOLD OUT (within 30 mins) crowd!

The "Let's Go Crazy" singer pulled up the famous reality star on stage -- and at first, Kardashian, 30, couldn't pull it together and get funky.

"OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!!" she Tweeted in the midst of it all. "I'm shaking!!!"

The royal one didn't think that was cute: He kicked the motionless starlet off the stage, according to witnesses. Kardashian explained, "I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!"

Luckily, she had a chance at redemption. Two hours later, she rejoined the Purple One.

Follow this link: http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/prince-kicks-kim-kardashian-off-stage-at-concert-201182

Article Source: US Weekly
Image Source: John Barrett/Globe Photos, INC

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment