Monday, March 7, 2011

Backstage: Womens Empowerment Series!

Notable Styles and More was backstage of the Old National Centre (Murat Egyptian Room) this passed Saturday during the Womens Empowerment Series. My business was assisting Coyon Ford of IAMCOYONFORD with the Arden B. apparel sponsored production of the fashion demonstration entitled, "From Work to Play".

The demonstration went very well and I played part as a co-host during the presentation, which was a very unexpected task. Although I was surprised with the request, I stepped up to the plate and it went well and felt great.


Rachel Langford performed the makeup services for the models as she turned their natural beauty up a notch.


Larenz Tate and Iyanla Vanzant were spotted backstage after the presentation which was unexpected and awesome at the same time.


Enjoy viewing pictures from the event. I had a great time and loved helping out Coyon with his presentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment