Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Not To Wear!

Ladies, I have recently noticed a trend in short shorts (and I mean REAL short shorts) in many denim washes that are available for the upcoming spring/summer season.

And this is an early forewarning, just because an item is made in your size, does not and I repeat does NOT mean that you should wear it.

I can only see a short this short looking presentable on someone with small to medium leg, hip and thigh proportions.

In short (no pun intended), please be careful when shopping for clothing. What looks good to the eye may not necessarily look good on the body.

Don't worry though, there are many other short styles that may look good on your body. Knickers in denim and other textile blends are back this year, as well as shorts that are just a bit longer than the ones pictured above.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment